send your love



Love is the feeling i get when i am with you, a desire to wrap you in my
arms and never let you go, love is the flutter in my chest when you are
near, the dreamy look in my eyes when i think of you. Love is the emptiness
i feel when we are apart, day becomes night without your bright light love
lasts forever it never fades but only grows stronger each day.
Love is a marriage of two hearts and two souls, love never grows tired it
never grows old or weary, but becomes ever more treasured as the years pass
like antique lace.

Nothing in this world my love i must confess that my heart told me that, you are a beautiful angel and pure as a dove. I have been all over the world to strive for the lonely, sad, and rejected, but I now declare the war won i found that love the love of my life, i think that one day you will be my Queen, my angel, my princess, my rose, my life, my darling, my wife, we will have children, live happily forever, make your life happy and full of laughter, what you want i will give you, be your soldier, body guard, your king, husband, your life, your everything. This is why i received you with all my heart of love, of my life and hand open wide to the ocean.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PROGRAM PENGAJARAN INDIVIDUAL

PENCARIAN MAKNA SIMBOL-SIMBOL FILM Lord Of The Ring