love



I love life, love families and still have some love to share with any person I will meet. Life can be lonely without that person. I am a man who is very real when it comes to life. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with the woman I will meet. I look into the future with hope and would like to create a relationship based on respect, understanding, trust and love. Seeking a relationship with longevity and not just something which will end in just a blink of an eye. I have a great sense of humor and can dish it out to make a sad day enjoyable. Honestly I have all that it takes to be a man, I don't really need anything from my partner It's not all that easy meeting that rightful woman with all those qualities which I'm dreaming off, I love friends and I am a very sincere person who laughs easily, loves to tease and be teased and who communicates openly and honestly.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PROGRAM PENGAJARAN INDIVIDUAL

PENCARIAN MAKNA SIMBOL-SIMBOL FILM Lord Of The Ring