just wanna a man



I am a man who finds deep care and humble commitment in my heart and thrives to excellence in service for woman and that i can spend the rest of my life with,I am a man that has a winning personality and clean straight forward character: always with a smile on his face and a warm open inviting heart,I am a man who can and will support his woman in all walks of life . be there on my side in good- and bad times!! A proposition to make a life . a great life, but also with exhaustive love-energy and love-commitment to invest,I am a man that will attend to his female role with deep cultural understanding . . .who can transfer this role and be a model for the children and I am a man who's not afraid to learn to live up to the social standings of this family and,still, does have the erotic capabilities and sexual drive to attend to his woman with great personal desire, obedience and loving attention!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

PROGRAM PENGAJARAN INDIVIDUAL

PENCARIAN MAKNA SIMBOL-SIMBOL FILM Lord Of The Ring